Sunday, April 14, 2013

Moments

The time that passes everyday is not something that is easily held on to. Moments pass, and you are never truly able to go back in time and relive them. That is of course if you capture that moment by camera. The amount of photos I have of Baby L is outrageous. Would I trade them for a million bucks? Never. I never truly notice how much bigger Baby L has grown. Due to me being a stay at home mom, those moments just blend in with the every day life. Of course friends and family who haven't seen her in sometime notice. I feel bad about that. I see her everyday and I don't notice she grew an inch. Its amazing. Every day is a moment that you can cherish, and make it something worth remembering. Those moments where your child decides to decorate her face with mommies makeup, the picnic at the park, or the special day you spend together just watching movies. Those are all memories that no matter how big or small, we as parents should treasure. I don't know if I will ever have another child. If I don't I am ok with that. I have Baby L, and she is the most precious gift I have received yet. I am a lucky woman to be able to be her mom. I hold on to that. I hold on to what I can. I take pictures because I know that I might forget the simple pleasures of having a tiny little child. I might forget that even through the tough times, there was always triple the amount of good times. Life moves way too fast and everything passes us by. But when Baby L grows up what will I have. Hopefully I will have succeeded in raising a wonderful child who will turn in to an amazing woman. All I will have are my memories. Those ones that I captured of her with bright red lips due to sneaking in my makeup. And those are what I will cherish the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment