
So far, I have sent the invites, bought everything except the food, and had Laylas outfit custom made. Hopefully everything else falls into place. I am hoping for a good turnout and that those able to make it can come and celebrate Laylas first year of life. For me, it's a bittersweet feeling. I am sad that a year has gone by and that she is growing from baby to toddler. Time does really go by so fast, in a blink of an eye. At the same time, I am happy that Layla is growing into a beautiful happy little girl. The first year I have been so thankful to be able to see her grow and take each new moment and capture it. I am hoping that this party marks a special mark in my life as well as Laylas. I have grown and Layla has grown, but most importantly we have grown together <3
No comments:
Post a Comment