Tuesday, February 15, 2011

That time of the year has come again! Valentines Day... Now that I have a daughter, I look forward to spending this special day with my Layla Bug. It's all about doing something special for her and my reward is to see her smile! She is loved every day of course but this is an extra special day set aside just as a reminder. Many people dislike Valentines Day, but really who doesn't like holidays?! I love any reason to buy someone I care about a present or little gift. It doesn't have to be big... So this year I baked Layla some red and white carrot cake cupcakes, and I got her a little gift and we couldn't do the day without a tutu and a Valentines Day shirt! I love my Layla Bug, and although we did celebrate the day of love together, I promise I will show her I love her all year round. <3











2 comments:

  1. Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Love your blog.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Layla bug is SUPER Adorable! I know ppl tend to think V.D. is a day for just couples and its REALLY not! I love that you can enjoy this love day and make it a dedication to your child. *high five* Thats whats up! She seemed to have enjoyed the day az well and that cupcake looks simply delicious! *smile* Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete