Monday, May 23, 2011

Slides Of Fun!



Another day at the park isn't always what it seems.
Thinking we would come play, swing and slide turned out to be about 90% slide.
Layla is big enough now to ride the slides without me worrying about her going down and landing on her face.
Right now seems to be the perfect time for the park, its not too hot and definitely not too cold. I'm loving this weather.
Layla still doesn't like grass so I don't have to worry about her running off too far.
She points to all different things, like trucks, cars, boys, girls, and dogs.
Layla is definitely becoming more aware of her surroundings and I love it!
She makes me laugh and as much as a 1st time mother should worry, I don't. I have my mother that does enough worrying for the both of us.
To finish our park time I decided to get Layla an ice cream. It doesn't look so bad
in the pictures, but it was ten times WORSE lol...
I had to take her dress off that was dripping in ice cream.
One question,
Does your baby poo in blue?

Mine does!

Yes, the days at the park are fun, and relaxing. Layla definitely loves those days!




No comments:

Post a Comment