Thursday, June 16, 2011

My Photoshoot :P




I find myself, still not knowing how to use my camera and all the functions it has to offer, so what I do is I take about 200 photos lol and hope and pray that I get some good shots. I usually do. Its pretty easy since I have such a gorgeous subject. I try and take a lot of photos each month and save them, its kinda like a quota I try and meet every month... yes cause I'm crazy. I don't want a month to go by and I only have 50 pics. So today we decided to go out and take some pics, out of the 100 and some odd pictures I took I got about 50 or so good ones, not including the ones I haven't posted :) Hope you enjoy


1 comment:

  1. I have to agree! You do have a gorgeous subject. And you are getting MUCH better at using your camera!! <3

    ReplyDelete