Saturday, April 7, 2012

Bunny Breakfast



For Layla and I, Easter is forever going to be one of those holidays that hopefully she will love as much as I do. Last year we were both baptized together at the Easter Vigil. So this year I thought I would find as many things to take part in and make it a special time of the year. Among all the fun and exciting things we did was the breakfast with the Easter Bunny. Who doesn't want to eat with the one and only Bunny?! It was super cute how the mall had set this up with a magician entertaining people as they waited in line. Face painting (Layla isn't in to people touching her, let alone coloring on her body) balloon animals, Cinnabon and drinks... They even had a raffle which Grandma won Layla jellybeans! Layla enjoyed every moment, especially when the Easter Bunny stopped by. She was a little shy but made sure to show him all her little toys she had received

No comments:

Post a Comment