So far this summer has been a little more planned out then usual but some days are spent well just lounging around. And some days are spent where there's water. The one thing that lacks at this new house is the fact there is no pool. I bought Layla a toddler pool but it hasn't come in much use this summer due to the fact that it is so hot outside. Without a pool for me there isn't a pool for her. Its just too hot to sit outside while she plays :( I just feel horrible. You know that kind of horrible that parents get when they know they should do something but they don't. Trust me the idea I have in my head of what summer should be like, just isn't happening here. So instead here is some pictures of our day at the lake
No comments:
Post a Comment