Saturday, August 4, 2012

Visitors



He came to visit. Not a planned visit, and he didn't stay long though thank god! 
I caught the stomach bug.... 
It was horrible! 
As usual on our way to the weekly Thursday night movies in the park, I started to feel funny.
Not funny ha-ha but funny Oh No!
I couldn't get comfortable about half way through the movie. 
Then I realized about 15 minutes before the movie was going to end that I was going to be sick. 
Now I didn't want to ruin anyone's movie let alone have anyone worry about me if I chose to head for the car. So I sat up from the stretched out blanket on the grass and waited. 
I waited to see if I would feel better. No one had noticed the nervous look I had on my face. How could they?! It was dark. 
So I knew that finally I had made it though the movie without disturbing anyone. Just then I asked my mother to push Layla back in her stroller to the car for me and I darted for the car. Just in time to water the bushes! This lasted for about 9 hours. Then on top of it I wasn't able to sleep for the rest of the morning constantly having this horrible feeling in my stomach of am I going to be sick again or no?
By the time I was able to get to sleep I slept for hours... Until almost 5pm. My body felt like it had been thrown out of a car on the freeway, and then ran over by two semi trucks. Seriously
So here I am now, light headed with a half headache that only comes when I stand up. Thank God for my mom cause I have no idea what I would do about Layla if I was sick and on my own. I hope for Layla's sake that when the time comes and I am on my own that I will NEVER be sick! One good thing about this visitor is that I lost 2 pounds! Im sure it will find its way back to me at some point! 
Yes this visitor feels like a deadly one at times, I am just hoping Layla doesn't catch whatever it was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment