So this summer we were super lucky enough to have one of my friends from high school invite us on her daughters first trip to Disneyland. I hadn't seen my friend in about ten years. (Starting to feel old now) It was a wonderful day, super hot but none the less fun! My wonderful friend Amber had us take in some of the things we usually never see at Disneyland. A couple of the shows and even a couple of the rides that we generally skip. Layla was super shy through out the day. I was waiting for her to open up to Amber's daughter who is close in age, but once again Layla never surprises me. I was able to catch one photo of the two little girls as Amber and her husband were on a ride. All and all we had a great day and if it was up to me having a pass to Disneyland should be just as required as having medical! Its THAT good for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment