The last few weeks have been chaotic. My brother recently got his son baptized, everyone was sick in our house, all the while trying to catch up on my school assignments. I am not to sure how I ended up with a touch of the flu, but at a moments notice I was out front of the baptism party throwing up in front of a bunch of my brothers little friends. Complete embarrassment. Oh well could have been worse, right? I don't think so... :) The whole 45 minute car ride home I was getting sick, thankfully I had a bag... It lasted about 3 days for me. After my first night, poor Layla caught on to my cold. She got sick 4 times. I think it always hurts me when she is sick. I feel so helpless except to try to make her experience a little more comforting. Last but not least my mother was sick for about 2 days. My dad was lucky enough to be out of town to miss the excitement. Now that everyone is better we are getting back on track. Laundry, cleaning, school, church. The only thing I am wondering is when Laylas teeth are going to come in. :) The Dr. said it is better for the teeth to come out later so I am not too concerned. Soon enough we hope she starts walking. As for now she just crawls everyone, up the stairs and outside. Tonight I noticed her even trying to come down the stairs backwards. I know there is only a few months left until she turns the big one so I am trying to soak it all in. She is such a beautiful baby and I am one heck of a proud mama!
No comments:
Post a Comment