Friday, September 24, 2010

What Time Is It?


Tonight Layla decided as she has been the last week or so that bedtime isn't until 10:30. I would say it was later tonight though. As much as I love spending time with her I would like her to go to bed at a decent hour. This makes for her getting up later... Including me! It also makes my school work hard to get done so late at night. I am definitely hoping this is only temporary and will eventually die down back to a reasonable hour. I am thinking it may have something to do with the fact that since I have gotten out of church at 8:45 the last couple Thursdays she doesn't get to bed early on those nights which has completely switched her schedule. I love my Layla but I like the "Me" time I get after she gets to bed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment