Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bed times....


Tonight is the 5th, yes I must say again... 5th Night that Layla has been put in her crib alone to go to sleep... I still must admit that although as I rock her for 15 or so minutes, I still feel terrible about having to put her in her crib alone :( It breaks my heart. Emotions aside though, for the past 3 nights it has only taken her 10-15 minutes to fall asleep ON HER OWN!!! :) I am a very happy mama. I really feel I should have done this sooner, but my connection with my baby was too strong. Thanks to the advice of someone near and dear to me, I have been strong and taken control. I am going to continue to push through and make this the routine. Dinner, bath, books, a nighttime feeding possibly, and bed. Slowly I am learning to let go, but we all know I will really never let go... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment