Monday, January 24, 2011
Happy Changes
This month has brought upon us, a desire for change, and as well unwanted changes and challenges. On a happier note I should make a list of some of the good fortunes that have come our way. As of today I have finished the 12.5 credits I needed to obtain my high school diploma. That means I have achieved something I have been trying to get for a long time. It might not sound like a lot, but I have been very upset with myself ever since I didn't graduate in 2004 with the rest of my class. The subjects that I disliked the most were the ones I had to finish, so I basically slugged my way through them the past six months. Thankfully I made it! Another wonderful thing is coming our way is my baptism into the Catholic religion. I always wanted to go through this process, I never knew how to. Doors opened and the opportunity came about and I ran with it. This nine month course has opened my eyes and I think although Easter time is coming close and the course will be over, the journey continues and that is something I cant wait to share with Layla as she gets older. I think the biggest change that is very new to Layla especially, is having to share me. Changes are inevitable, I just hope the changes that are coming about are changes that shape my future for the best. I am trying to avoid bumps and potholes in the road. Follow the light
Labels:
day to day,
life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment