This Easter started out, as lazy day. Recovering from the baptism and everything that had drained out from me and Layla. We slept in, not too late... Layla and I woke up to the excitement that every years brings for myself, although she doesn't quite understand Easter means alot of things, and of course, Easter baskets. This year I decided to get Layla a little basket, but also her first bike(pictures to come of that) For some reason I forgot to take a picture of this shiny pink Radio Flyer tricycle! Everytime she seems a little boy or girl on a bike she goes nuts! So she opened all her little gifts, def. loved the new p.j.s grandma and grandpa got her. They always find special gifts for their granddaughter. We got ready for the day, and some yummy food and off to the park we went a little easter egg hunt. My brother his girlfriend and my nephew joined us for the day which is always nice. Then it was off to bed early to continue to recover!
No comments:
Post a Comment