Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wisdom Wednesday



Ten Things Being A Mother Taught Me About Myself and Life...

I am powerful beyond measure
I have the capacity to love unconditionally 
Emotions are here and to be felt then let go
There is an awe to be felt in the simplest things
Positive Encouragement will make you strive
Sometimes you have to explain and sometimes a simple 'because' will do
Live in the moment
A pat on the back, a cuddle and a whisper in the ear is the best form of comfort
Children are our greatest spiritual teachers


I found this in an article and I have to agree with all of them. Some of them I know myself I have to work on. Taking in every moment while its here. Or the simplest, trying to find the amazement of life itself and all the many things that are a part of it. Life comes and goes so fast. Each person can say they try and live each day like its our last, but really do they? Being a mother is an amazing gift. God is the only person who can grant that to each and every woman who hes sees fit. And for every woman who becomes a mother, and chooses to live up to their expectations, can they truly be a perfect mother? My opinion, I don't really think so. But try as we may, we can accomplish so much in our child's lives. We can love our children no matter what crosses our paths. We can accept the tears and the tantrums with patience. We can encourage our children to be strong and to always fight for what they believe in. We can make the choice to live in that moment instead of regret in the future how time flies. As mothers we live and learn and hopefully grow. Our children will always be our children, but they will only be babies and toddlers for such a short time.


Check out her article :http://planningwithkids.com/2011/06/22/10-things-being-a-mother-taught-me-about-myself-and-life/

No comments:

Post a Comment